600 NE 267th Ave.
Camas, WA 98607
- Construction completed in May, 2008
- 11,400 Square feet
- Headquarters Station
- Staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week for emergency response
- Administrative personnel Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Large public meeting room available for use by members of the community. Call 834-4908 or visit our Contact Us page to request a reservation.
- Area coordination center for ECFR, Camas and Washougal
2017 Rosenbauer Commander fire engine with a 1500 GPM pump and 1000 Gallons water tank. This apparatus also carries hydraulic rescue tools along with rope and water rescue equipment and is a licensed emergency medical service aid vehicle..
2008 International 7600 Central States Water Tender with a 750 GPM pump and 2500 water tank. This water tender also carries a 2500 gallon portable tank for water tender shuttle operations.
2020 Ford F550 4X4 Squad with a 110 gpm pump and 300 gallon water tank. This apparatus provides wildland firefighting capability and is also a licences emergency medical service aid vehicle.