Hello and welcome to East County Fire & Rescues Knox Box Program. Detailed within this section are links to help guide you through the process of purchasing a Knox Box for your home or business. This section also emphasizes the importance for access during emergencies, and will show how having a Knox Box installed will minimize or eliminate the need for property damage when the fire dept arrives at your residence.
The Clark County Fire Marshal manages a lock box program for gates. Be sure to select Clark Co Fire Marshal – Gates if your application is to provide access through a gate. Otherwise you will need to select East Co Fire & Rescue.
Order Knox Products for Your Home or Business
- Go to www.knoxbox.com
- Select the product you are looking for under Products
- Select Washington State
- Select Clark Co Fire Marshal – Gates or
- Select East Co Fire & Rescue for access to a building
- Contact our business office, 360-834-4908, after you receive and install your Knox product and we will come out to secure your lock box or test your gate switch
Provided are some additional links to other helpful websites in your search for information regarding Clark Counties Codes and Regulations and links to the Fire Marshals Office and Links to the Knox Box website.
See Clark County codes in reference to this fire department access and homeowner responsibilities.
After receiving your Knox Box contact East County Fire & Rescue to have your keys or gate codes secured in your new Knox Box.
You can also contact ECFR for information on:
– A good location to install your Knox Box.
– What to keep in the Knox Box.
– How to Install the Knox Box so it can be accessed by emergency personnel.
Contact Mike Carnes with any questions or assistance:
email@example.comKnox Box Flyer