211 39th Street
Washougal, WA 98671
- Remodeled and expanded in 2002
- 5215 sq ft
- Addition built without increasing taxes. Addition/remodeling was paid for using a saving account specifically set-up for this project.
- Public meeting room available for use by members of the community. Call 834-4908 or visit our Contact Us page to request a reservation.
- Emergency response by on-call volunteer firefighters.
- Allows houses in SE corner of the Fire District to claim WSRB fire protection credit when located within 5 miles of our fire stations.
- Call 360-834-4908 for Non-Emergency Contact.
1991 International 4X4, Central States 1000 GPM Pumper
Water Capacity: 500 Gallons
Pump and Roll Capability to Fight Fast Moving Grass Fires
1995 International 4900
Water Capacity: 2500 Gallons
Pump: 750 GPM